Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Yes I Did - eBook Part 2

Yes, I did write a short story about a world with no paper books because it occured to me the other day that my dream of getting published in print may never happen, and not because what I have to offer is subpar, but because eBooks seem to be the wave of the future.

Is it almost too late to dream about getting to see my writing in print; bound and sitting on a shelf for purchase? I hope not.

Will I walk into B&N one day and see less books and more stations for uploading eBooks? And if so, will I already have an eBook device and want to upload a book or will I be shocked and feel awkward?

And finally, my hope: If I do get a chance at being published and it's only for eBook, may it not be a reflection of the type of writer I am but of the times we are living in.

No comments:

Post a Comment